• Inside Rail will be free to use indefinitely.

Feel free to browse the site, and register for free if you'd like to take part or post your own tips.

New profile posts

Guys looking for an apprentice to learn or should i say be shown my system so it can continue on in the future
Is there a site which tells you the harness racing odds a day or two in advance?

Use to be on way2bet, but they don't do harness racing anymore it seems.
yeah mate definitely keen for a couple of shares, let me know the details and ill tfr
Hey Cam. Doing a quaddie club but only for the spring carny ok. $50 per share but some have taken 2. \Kicking off on 31/08. Let me know if your keen to join. Cheers Brian.
Hi Jys. Starting a quaddie club but only for the spring carny ok. $50 per share some have taken 2 shares. kicking of on 31/08. Let me know if your keen to join mate. Hope you been well. Cheers Brian.
Hey dons follower. Got any good drugs? Lol. Just joking. Starting a quaddie club up but just for the spring carny ok. $50 per share but some have taken 2. Kicking off on 31/08. Let me know if your keen to join please. Hope your been well. Cheers Brian.
Hi Gambler. Running a quaddie club but only for the spring carny ok. $50 per share but some have taken 2. If your keen to join please let me know. Hope you been well. Cheers Brian.
Hi Farr. Running a quaddie club but only for the spring carnival. $50 per share, some have taken 2 shares. Kicking off 31/08. Let me know if you would like to join. Hope your been well. Cheers Brian.
Hi CUF. Running a quaddie club for the spring carnival only. Hoping to get a collect for xmas. $50 per share. Some have taken 2 shares. Let me know if your keen. Plan on starting up on 31/08. Cheers Brian.
Hey Cray. Doing a quaddie club but only for the spring carnival ok. If your keen just put your name down in the thread or get back to me. $50 per share. Some have taken 2 shares. Hope your well mate.
Hey Coxy. Doing a quaddie club but just for the spring carny. If your keen to join just put your name down in the thread. Cheers mate. Hope your well.
Hey mate. We are running a quaddie club. It is kicking off on 31st August. We are only running till the end of the spring carnival. Each share is $50. A few people have 2 shares. Have a look at the thread and if you want to part of action just put your name down. Hope you join up. Hope lifes well for you as well. Cheers Brian.
Mike going to the pub this afternoon if you are going to be there would like to say hi
Cheers
barney